My Top 10 Favorite Crystals For Healing


I have been on a spiritual journey for about six or seven years, learning new aspects of myself. A few months into my journey, my youngest son turned me on to crystals. When I first started to purchase them, I was buying because I was fascinated, but eventually, I started to educate myself on their abilities in helping me on my journey to healing. Healing from past traumas caused during childhood, up to today.

Below, I made a list of my top ten crystals, my day-one's, that I work with to help in my healing from childhood traumas, as well as traumas caused just from day to day living. I also use these crystals, along with some others, to assist in aligning and balancing my chakras. I try to best to be intentional when carrying them, daily. I intentionally exude the energy that I desire to receive from others. If I'm in a mood, the energy of certain crystals will transmute any unwanted energy.

The crystal keep me grounded. There are times that I may not be in the best of moods to deal with people, but life happens and I may not have a choice, such as being around co-workers. The crystals transmute any negative energy that may come my way. I do not depend on them to do all of the work. I make a conscious effort to move in the same energy in which I expect to receive. 

The brief descriptions below are from The Crystal Bible written by Judy Hall.
  1. Clear Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier; absorbs, stores, releases, and regulates energy and is excellent for unblocking it; dispels static electricity; attunes you to your spiritual purposes; 
  2. Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and infinite peace; purifies and opens the heart at all levels; brings deep inner healing and self love; crystal for the heart chakra; gently draws off negative energy and replaces it with love; strengthens empathy and sensitivity and aids the acceptance of necessary change.
  3. Amethyst guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love; blocks geopathic stress and negative environment energies; its serenity enhances higher states of consciousness and meditation; it has strong healing and cleansing powers, and enhances spiritual awareness; balances out highs and lows, promoting emotional centering; it dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
  4. Black Tourmaline cleanses, purifies, and transforms dense energy into a lighter vibration; clears and balances all chakras, and forms a protective shield around the body; promotes self-confidence and diminishes fear; attracts inspiration, compassion, tolerance, and prosperity.
  5. Pyrite is an energy shield, blocks out negative energy and pollutants at all levels including infectious diseases; overcomes inertia and feelings of inadequacy; facilitates tapping into abilities and potential, stimulating the flow of ideas; relieves anxiety and frustration and boosts self-worth and confidence; improves memory and recall; blocks energy leaks from the physical body and the aura.
  6. Tiger's Eye balances the lower chakras, stimulating the rise of kundalini energy; protection stone; shows correct use of power and brings out integrity; assists in accomplishing goals, recognizing inner resources and promoting clarity of intention; useful for recognizing your needs and those of others; heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism, and blocked creativity.
  7. Onyx is the strength-giver; provides support in difficult or confusing circumstances and during times of enormous mental or physical stress; centering and aligning your energy with a higher power; promotes vigor, steadfastness, and stamina; it aids learning lessons, imparting self-confidence and helping you to be at ease in your surroundings.
  8. Jade is associated with the heart chakra and increases love and nurturing; protective stone, which keeps the wearer from harm and brings harmony; believed to attract good luck and friendship; releases negative thoughts and soothes the mind; stimulates ideas and makes tasks seem less complex so that they can be acted upon immediately; 
  9. Carnelian grounds and anchors you in the present reality; excellent for restoring vitality and motivation, and for stimulating creativity; useful for overcoming abuse of any kind; helps you to trust yourself and your perceptions; helps to overcome negative conditioning and encourages steadfastness. 
  10. Citrine absorbs, transmutes, dissipates, and grounds negative energy; as an aura protector, it acts an an early warning system so that action can be taken to protect oneself. It has the ability to cleanse the chakras; especially the solar plexus and naval chakras. It activates the crown chakra and opens the intuition.
     Bonus: Selenite (I carry in my purse when I'm away from home), brings clarity of mind, opening the crown and higher crown chakras; calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent meditation or spiritual work; wands can be used to detach entities from the aura or for preventing anything external from influencing the mind; clears confusion.

What are some of the crystals you use on your spiritual journey? Leave a comment below of your favs.

Comments